One problem that today’s generation face is that they don’t get enough time to go to the gym and exercise and stay fit. So they usually try to ignore the fitness routine.
This isn’t good in the long run because our body needs to exercise and stay fit regularly and of course to manage all that fat we collect after eating the junk.
So one should just stop making excuses and find a way out to remain healthy and fit.
There are many ways in which they can exercise at home in their free time and remain fit.
All you need to do is set the fitness goal which you want to achieve in the near future to start the exercises.
To make it a little easier for you, we are here to provide you with various exercise routines at home according to your requirements, so that you don’t need to compromise with your fitness and health anymore.
We can assure you that if you follow all the roper routines along with the meal plans provided, you will definitely get a step closer to your fitness goal and in no time achieve that perfect body figure you’ve dreamt of!
Probably every girl dreams of getting a peachy bum or that bikini body bum. Also, it is quite important to make your glutes strong and thus strengthen your overall lower body.
But are you also not getting enough time to hit the gym and workout? Do you also feel shy to go to the gym and workout amongst others? Worry not girls! In this article, we will talk about how to get perfect booty.
Yes, it is possible to get a perfectly round body even at home by working out the below-mentioned exercises and also having a proper diet.
Right now let’s just focus on the exercise part and without any further delay have a look at the 10 most efficient exercises that will help you get a round booty.
Here you GO:
It is one of the most basic and most effective exercises for butt rounding. There are many types of squats that you can perform like jump squat, pop squat, etc.
Here is the description provided for the basic bodyweight squats and how to do it.
- Firstly stand straight with your feet apart as the width of your hip.
- Now incorporating your hip, bend your knees until your thighs get parallel to the ground and push your butt backward.
- Make sure you keep your back straight while performing the exercise.
- While you stand to try to squeeze your glutes muscles.
- Return back to the starting position and perform almost 2 sets of 10-12 reps each.
This exercise not only focuses on your glutes or hip muscles but is also helpful in making your back and abs strong.
This exercise can also be done to reduce Back Pain. There are also some variations available to this exercise like single leg bridge and marching bridge.
To perform this exercise you need to follow the following steps.
- To start off, lie on your back.
- Bend your knees and lift your lower body up.
- You need to lift it until it forms a straight line from knees to head.
- Keep note that your feet are under your knees.
- If you feel a little strain, then make sure you are doing the exercise correctly and make sure you do not lift your chest.
- Get back again to the starting position and repeat the same procedure.
The lunge is another basic exercise that really works for glutes, thighs and the lower body.
Lunges can be performed in many different ways forward and backward lunges, side lunges, and curtsy lunges.
Here let’s discuss the basic lunges that are the backward lunge which is more effective for the hip muscles. Here are the 10 Best Exercises For a Bigger Butt at home.
- Firstly stand straight with your feet apart as the width of your hip.
- Now you need to take a step back such that your front knee is bent on 90 degrees.
- Slightly bent your torso but not much.
- Push back the ground with your front feet and get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the same procedure with another leg.
This exercise helps in strengthening the butt muscles majorly and also some of the lower body muscles.
For this exercise, you’ll need a step or a box or a bench, basically a small height. All you have to do is:
- Step u to the box with your one foot.
- While bringing the knee of the other foot up to your hip height.
- Then gradually return that foot to the ground and then the other one which was placed on the box.
- This will bring you to the starting position.
- Perform a number of reps on each side.
- Hip thrust:
This is an exercise that strengthens your back. For increasing the level of difficulty you can add a band around the knees to activate your side glutes. You can also perform a single-leg hip thrust if you want a variation. For the basic exercise, you need to:
- Firstly support yourself on some platform-like bed, couch or bench. Make sure that your shoulders are near the edge of the support.
- The support that you are selecting should be of the height, where your chest and knees can be in the straight line.
- Keep your feet under your knees.
- Now you need to straighten your bend knees with the help of your heels and lift your hips up.
- Once your knees are straight, your thighs should be parallel to the ground and as mentioned earlier, your chest and knees should be in a straight line.
- Get back to the starting position and repeat the same procedure.
- Fire hydrant:
It is another effective exercise for butt strengthening. In this exercise also you can use a band around your knees to add more resistance. For this exercise:
- Put your arms and knees on the ground like an animal.
- Then you need to lift your one leg to the side as much as you can without moving your torso.
- Remember to keep your back straight and stable.
- Now return to the starting position.
- Perform for each leg turn by turn.
- Donkey kicks:
This exercise works best when combined with a fire hydrant. Both of the exercises are somewhat similar and work very effectively for the glutes and its strengthening.
Also, add resistance bands for increasing the level of hardness of the exercise. Check out these 10 Best Exercises For a Bigger Butt at home. For this exercise:
- You need to start off with the same position as that of the fire hydrant.
- Then you need to lift your one leg up while keeping the knee bend, towards the ceiling.
- Try to use your glutes more and do all the movements with the help of it.
- Remember to keep your back straight.
- Then go back to the starting position and repeat the same with the other leg.
- Hip abduction:
Works best on your side glutes. You can incorporate a band around your knees for this exercise too so that it adds up a little more resistance. For this exercise, you need to:
- Stand straight with some support for one hand.
- Now lift your opposite leg to the hand that you are taking the support of, to the side, away from your body.
- Remember to keep the toes pointed towards the front.
- Now get back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the other leg too while taking support for the opposite hand.
- Frog pump:
This is one of the exercises while helps in full lower body workout including glutes, lower back, and many other muscles.
It should be done slowly and once you can easily do the basic one, try to increase the difficulty level and challenge yourself over time. To perform this exercise, you need to:
- Lie down on your back.
- Lift up your knees and bent it outwards and keep your toes together inwards.
- Now try to squeeze your butt muscles so as to lift your butt up and form a straight line from neck to knees.
- Try to push your feet together as you lift up your hips and try to bring it closer to the hips.
- Then get back to the starting position and repeat the same procedure.
- Kneel and stand:
It is a quite simple one. This exercise along with your butt muscle will help you improve your balance and heart rate. To perform it, you need to:
- Kneel down on the floor.
- Now raise you one knee up into 90 degrees turning into the half kneel position.
- Then you need to push back the floor with the front feet and lift the other leg up.
- This will get you to the standing position.
- Again get back to the starting position by one leg followed by the other.
- Repeat the procedure on each side.
So this was all about some of the best exercises which you can try out at home to get a rounder butt.
Try to incorporate 5-6 of them in your daily workout routine and perform as many reps as you can. Stick to it and it will definitely help you achieve your fitness goals.
Making your butts bigger is one thing but what about making your Butt Rounder. Now that’s a completely different story. You will also agree once you read the article.