Top 7 Best Anti Aging Facial Exercises
When you reach your 30s, you start noticing the signs of aging such as wrinkles under your eyes and the skin is not firm as it used to be before. And we all want to hold on our youthful appearance, for which we start using anti-aging creams and facials. But doing facial exercises is more worthy than creams. Below are the 7 Best Anti Aging Facial Exercises. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
Here’s a thing, aging is an inevitable part of our life. We can’t stop the time from passing. Still, we can try to look younger. Exercising our facial muscles for 30 minutes can actually tone up your facial muscles and lead to a reduction of the signs of aging. This way is the cheapest, effective and simple. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
People notice our faces at first. It is our identity. Anyone can tell how old you are if you have sagging skin and wrinkles instantly. Anti-aging facial exercises are the most effective way to look younger instead of getting surgeries and going under the blades. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
Face yoga that is anti-aging facial exercises can tone and tighten your facial muscles by controlled movements. Exercise also produces collagen which gives you a youthful appearance. This method is the natural way to drop the years from your face without you going through the pain. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
There are a total of 10 groups of muscles throughout our face and scalp. These muscles are connected to bone and like other parts of the body, to the skin, and they enable you to make millions of facial expressions. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
Lines and wrinkles are formed on your face due to the repetition of facial expressions. Anti-aging facial exercises tone up and tighten your skin for a more firm and youthful look. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
For positive results, do the exercises for 20 minutes for 6 days a week.
Here is how the exercises work to remove wrinkles.
- Exercises work on the skin’s upper, middle, and lower layers.
- Helps in lifting the sagging skin.
- Underlying muscles are toned.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Blood circulation is also improved
- Better nourishment to the skin.
- Give a healthy glow to your skin.
- Skin’s elasticity is restored.
- Gives you tighter and smoother skin.
Given below is the list of 7 anti-aging facial exercises that helps you to remove wrinkles and lines. Studies have shown that regular facial exercises for 20 weeks can make women look three years younger.
- Cheeky face :
How to –
- You can sit or stand straight for this exercise.
- Take a deep breath and blow your cheeks out. Hold the air inside.
- Now transfer the air from one cheek to another.
- Hold for as long you can and then expel the breath in controlled movements.
- Repeat for 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Surprised face :
How to –
- Make a surprised expression by lifting up your eyebrows.
- Stretch them as high as you can.
- Open your mouth widely. And stretch them as much as you can.
- If possible, widen your eyes some more.
- Repeat it 10 times.
3. Giraffe face :
- Look up and stretch your neck in a sitting or standing position.
- Tilt your head backward. Now try to push the tongue against the top of your mouth.
- Or you can also use your index fingers to pull the skin on the neck downwards.
- Hold the same position for 25 seconds.
- Return to the first position. Repeat.
For toning the chin and neck regions or double chin and correcting sagging skin, this anti-aging facial exercise is the best option.
4. Frown face :
How to –
- Place the index finger on the outer corner of your eyebrows and press the finger against the eyebrows.
- Simultaneously, press both hands middle fingers against the inner corners.
- Make a ‘V’ below both of your eyes.
- Now apply pressure on the eyebrows by fingers and bring them down, this makes a frown.
- Squint your eyes and take away the fingers.
- Make a frown with your lips.
- Hold the position for 2 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat this movement for 8 times.
- Now relax with your eyes closed.
This exercise helps with the puffiness of eyes, crow’s feet, and droopy eyelids.
5. Clown face :
- Smile with your lips closed as wide as you can, ear to ear.
- Try wrinkling with the nose.
- Now pucker your lips and stop smiling.
- With your mouth closed, pull your chin down with fingers.
- Hold each expression for 5 seconds. And repeat this.
- Make this clown face 10 times in a row.
- This exercise will naturally lift your face, correct sagging skin, and laugh lines.
6. Platysma :
The platysma muscle is located in front of the neck. After aging, the muscle and skin on the top become loose and saggy. This exercise helps to tone the platysma muscle for a smooth jawline and neck. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
How to –
- Tip your head up looking at the ceiling in the sitting or standing position.
- Press the tongue to the roof of your mouth and hold your head still.
- Feel all the muscles at the front of your neck contract.
- Keep the tongue in the same position pressing the roof of your mouth.
Feel the muscles of the chin and platysma contracting by bringing your chin to your neck.
7. Face yoga :
This exercise tones the facial muscles and muscles of the neck. Also, increase the blood circulation and release tension for a youthful look. This exercise also removes the laugh lines and tones the muscles of the cheeks. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
How to –
- Through mouth deeply inhale in standing position.
- Hold the air in the mouth with cheeks extended like a trumpet player.
- Hold the position for one minute and then slowly exhale out of your nose.
- Repeat this movement for 5 minutes.
These exercises will help you to bring back your youthful look on your face. Just like toning your body, you can also tone your face with these simple exercises. Anti Aging Facial Exercises
For effective results, you need to combine a good diet with anti-agi ng exercises. Without a good diet, the results will take longer to show.
Facial exercises are new popular anti-aging techniques. There are no drastic changes because of these exercises.
But with the help of these exercises and some cosmetic interventions you can achieve sustainable anti-aging benefits.
Thanks for your valuable feedback, keep reading and exploring our blog.