Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite | Legs and Butt Workout
Cellulite is the most common problem faced by all. It’s hard to get rid of it without a serious understanding of what to do. Genetics, hormones and bad circulation are some of the factors that create cellulite. In a fitness connection, cellulite can be created if you lose muscle, don’t have much muscle or there is no underlying foundation, this clumps the fat together. Below are the Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite | Legs and Butt Workout. Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite
Cellulite is more noticeable in butt and legs area that is why smoothing strategies need to focus on the lower body hard with the use of high reps of moderately heavy strength moves. Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite This will reduce the fat by building the muscles below it and burning calories and give a smooth and toned look and feel. You can tone the area if you couldn’t spot the Target. Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite
How it works!
- You need to do two sets of each move for the number of reps indicated below.
- You can add another rep (five per side) if you don’t feel the burn after doing all the reps.
- Take 15 seconds rest between moves.
- Do this routine three times a week or alternate days.
- Grab two sets of dumb-bells- one heavier set of 15 or 20lbs and one lighter set of 12-15 lbs.
- If you have only one set it should be 12-14 lbs.
Total time:- 30 mins
You need:- free weights
1. Lateral Goblet lunges :
How to –
- To start, stand with feet together and one heavier dumbbell holds it with both hands vertically at height of the chest. The elbows must bend by the sides.
- Both the feet pointing forward, step right leg as far as possible, and keep the left leg straight. Bend the knee and lower the hips deeply.
- Then push the right foot to return to start.
- Do 20 reps.
- Then switch the sides and repeat it.
2. Dumbbell curtsy Lunges :
- To start, Hold lighter dumbbells in both hands and stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Keep hips and shoulders square and then step left leg behind and across the right, bend both the knees at 90 degrees.
- Now, push off the left leg to return to start.
- Repeat with switching sides.
3. Goblet plié squat:
- To start, stand with feet wide and toes pointing forward. Hold one heavier dumbbell vertically by one end with both hands at chest height. Blows must be bent by sides.
- Push the knees out to sides and start squats.
- Return to start.
4. Weighted Bridge:
- Lie on your back with face-up on the floor. Bent the knee and feet flat on the floor. Hold one heavier dumbbell horizontally on your hips with both hands.
- Now lift the hips and squeeze the knees inwards, hold that position for 3 seconds.
- Lower hips to return to start.
5. Weighted Lying Abduction.
How to :
- To start, lie on the left side on the floor, torso lifted and left forearm on the floor perpendicular to the body. Stack leg with one lighter weight resting above the right knee and right hand resting loosely on the weight. Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Lift the right leg and hold the same position for 30 seconds.
- Now lower the leg and return to the start.
- Do 20 reps
- Repeat with switching sides
6. Single-leg Deadlift
- To start, stand with feet hip-width apart and hold one lighter dumbbell in each hand. Turn your palms towards the body and rest the weights on the thighs.
- Now lift the left leg a couple of inches off the floor. Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Hinge forward from the hips and lower torso toward the floor. Extend the weights down close to legs as you extend your right leg behind you. Form a T position.
- Slowly return to start.
- Do 20 reps
- Switch sides and repeat.