Scientific Ways to Make Your Butt Rounder
If you think your butt is a little less full than what you’d expect it to be. If your pants don’t stay on your waist because of your butt, then here is all you need to read to get a rounder butt in just two weeks. Make Your Butt Rounder
In order to gain muscle or lose a little weight exercise and a healthy diet is a must. If you think you can just control your diet and skip the physical activity part, you are slightly wrong. Make Your Butt Rounder
Not only does exercise help tone your body but it also provides various benefits. Make Your Butt Rounder
Also, exercise and a healthy diet are not just something you do for a day or two or a month. It is a way of living, the sooner it’s adapted, the sooner your life gets better. Make Your Butt Rounder
Butt muscles are one of the strongest muscles in the human body. They get surrounded by layers of fat over time but can be sculpted by doing some exercise and also following a healthy diet. Make Your Butt Rounder
Exercise and diet have a whole effect on the body, and not spot effect, there are some exercises that burn more fat from your butt than on any other body parts. Make Your Butt Rounder
Before going for any exercise just keep in mind,
- To not overtrain your body, a perfectly sculpted behind cannot be made in a day, it will take time and effort so start low and slowly increase the intensity of your exercises. Make Your Butt Rounder
- Do a proper warm-up before any workout, a good warm-up helps in getting lesser post-workout body cramps.
- Stretch after every workout, do not forget to stretch after straining those muscles with a heavy regime or they will go stiff.
- Finally, stay hydrated during exercise.
Exercise for a Rounder Butt:
Squats are the most popular exercise that is done to shape the glute muscles. Glutes are the muscles of the butt and squats do wonders intoning these muscles. Other than being popular, this exercise is beneficial as well, not only does it shape your butt but also help build muscles in the calves, hamstrings, stomach, and quadriceps. Squats do a body-wide building of muscles. Make Your Butt Rounder
- Many people perform squats, but a few see results because others mess with the right way of doing squats.
- Stand straight with your feet, hip-width apart.
- Your toes should be pointing forward.
- Raise your hands perpendicular to your chest and then lower your upper body.
- Your spine should stay straight and do not bend your knees forward, let your pelvis do the job.
- Bend your upper, in a way that hips are just a little lower than your knees and not all the way down till your ankles.
- Then go back to the initial stance.
- Repetition: 15-20 times
- 5 days a week for the best results.
- The chest should be up, upper back tight and head in a neutral position.
- Breathe normally.
- Go lower with your hips without altering the stance. Knees should be aligned with the toes at all times.
- Go slow and gentle, rushing won’t help. Also, don’t compare your progress with others. Everybody has an anatomy of its own. Give yourself some time and consistent effort, you will surely reach your goal.
A lunge in layman language is a shoelace tying position. It is easy and a common position for the human body, but does great for your glutes.
Benefits of lunges include improve balance, increased flexibility, toned thighs, strengthened core, increase the strength of spinal muscles and also a rounder butt.
- Stand straight with feet hip-width apart.
- Bend down with one knee forward and the other leg backward.
- Engage your glutes and core while bending the front knee forward and the other knee touches the ground a little at the back.
- Push the front heel to the floor to get back to the initial position.
- Repetition: 15-20 times
Where do you feel the stretch of a lunge?
You can feel the stretch in inner thigh, hamstrings, and glutes.
- There are a few variations of lunges to keep things from getting monotonous,
- Side Lunges
- Reverse Lunges
- Walking lunges
- Lunges with leg raise
- Lunges with front kicks
- Weighted Lunges
3. Sumo Squats
Squats are a very customizable exercise, there are various variations to them and sumo squats are one of those variations.
Difference between basic and sumo squats?
Basic and sumo squats differ in the placement of feet while performing the exercise.
Sumo squats put your body through a new alignment and also provide a better sense of balance. It is a little more challenging than a basic squat but that extra effort is worth the toned glutes you get.
But before you move forward to sumo squats, make sure you have mastered the art of a basic one first.
- Stand straight with your feet placed at a wider distance than hip-width.
- Lower yourself with back straight and chest up, hands parallel to the ground.
- The hip should be a little lower than the knees, keep your core engaged at all times.
- After reaching this stance, steadily go back to the starting position to complete one sumo squat.
- Repetition: 10-15 times
- You can also add in resistance by handling weights, so that only after proper research or under an expert’s guidance.
- Take the process slow and do not do 100 reps in a day, go slower and achieve more.
Nothing can be achieved by just standing and wondering, you need to step up to get what you want, this exercise makes you do literally that.
If you have not joined a gym and are planning to do the exercises at home, stairs work best for a step-up exercise.
Step-up exercise is a great way to lose body fat and also helps tone your glute muscles.
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Keep your spine straight and put your right foot on the stairs while engaging the core.
- Shift your weight on the right foot and by pressing your left heel to bring your body upon the step.
- Now put the right leg down and repeat the process.
- Don’t forget to breathe properly while doing the exercise.
- Repetition: 15 times
- 2 sets
5. Glute bridge
Glute bridge burns in all the right places. It provides a stretch to glutes and hamstrings, also strengthens your lower back. Also, it maintains the pelvic health.
- Lie flat on your back with knees bent.
- Feet should be hip-width apart.
- Now engage your glutes and lower abdominal muscles, to raise your hips above the mat and form a bridge-like position. Hold for a second or two and then release. Make Your Butt Rounder
- Repetitions: 10-15 times
- Have a controlled movement.
- Do not push your hips up with too much force, you may injure your spine muscles. Make Your Butt Rounder
Exercise is nothing without a healthy diet. If you want a picture-perfect result, follow a healthy diet. Though, no diet as such can just shape your butt. A Healthy Diet helps in losing fat all over the body, gradually toning the butt as well. Make Your Butt Rounder
A healthy diet contains 3 macronutrients:
What are macronutrients?
Macronutrients are those nutrients that are needed largely by our bodies. The roots of our existence. Make Your Butt Rounder
Proteins- proteins are the building blocks of skin, bones, blood, and muscles. Every cell of the human body comprises of proteins.proteins help in repairing and building of new tissues. If you are working out every day it is advisable that you add the intake of protein shakes to your diet. Make Your Butt Rounder
Carbohydrates- Carbohydrates are from where our body derives its energy. Now it is very important to understand that though carbohydrates are important, refined and processed carbohydrates are not. Processed carbohydrates and sugars are a big no if you are aiming for weight loss or healthy muscle gain. Make Your Butt Rounder
Fats- it is a big myth that fats make you fat. Good fats are very important in the human body as they help in cell growth. On the other hand, bad fats are the ones that are unhealthy. Fats also help the human body by absorbing the nutrients and minerals and producing significant hormones, Make Your Butt Rounder
Sources of proteins: lean meat, poultry, lentils, nuts, tofu, etc.
Sources of carbohydrates: dairy, fruits, sweet potatoes, corn, beans, etc.
Sources of dietary fats: avocadoes, dark chocolate, eggs, chia seeds, extra virgin olive oil, etc.
// Here is a list of a few superfoods that will help you get the desired results;
- Chia seeds
- Green veggies
- Peanut and almond butter
- Sweet potatoes
Finally, just keep in mind that you should always feel good about your body, no matter how lean or plump. The key is to feel good within and only then will you look good from outside. Make Your Butt Rounder
Therefore, once you are confident and self-satisfied, you can do these exercises and finally follow a healthy diet to get a rounder butt in just two weeks.