Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Weight-loss is not just about losing weight fast, it’s also about losing weight in a way that it doesn’t bounce back. Most people just concentrate on diets that help them lose weight but at the end of the day, those diets snatch away the glow of their selves and the strengths in their bodies.
It’s very essential to not just focus on shredding the weight but also maintaining a healthy realm of your body. Here is a complete guide for the Top 5 Quick Weight loss Diet Plans in 2019.
Also, starving yourself should not be the point, a Quick Weight loss Diet Plan should be such that you don’t feel aching hunger after a whole day of dieting. Rather you should feel stuffed and satisfied.
If you are searching for a diet plan that will help you lose a few inches fast and easy, you are the right place.
Predominantly there are a few things that should be kept in mind before starting it:
- Start your day with a protein-rich breakfast, because proteins are what help you feel full.
- Health and hydration are like the best of friends. So, amid all the diet just don’t forget to drink plenty of water and eat fluid-filled fruits.
- Make it a point to avoid sugar, sugar is an enemy of weight loss and you don’t want to feed your self with your own poison.
- Say no to red meats.
- Avoid processed and refined foods.
- Make it a habit to drink a cup of green tea before sleeping, it’s full of antioxidants and helps in the burning of fat.
Food, Like Your Money, Should Be Working For You.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, the first mistake that people make is skipping their Breakfasts. It’s not just a meal, it has various health benefits; having a healthy and nourishing breakfast that helps you in avoiding obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, and various other health problems. Talking from the point of view of losing weight, having a good breakfast means a step ahead in the journey of weight loss.
Here are seven interesting and healthy Breakfast ideas, that will help you get through the week,
- Banana and cocoa, oatmeal muffins. 202cal / serving.
Cocoa is like the godmother for all the chocolate lovers, hence these muffins are a perfect and a warm start for the day. Also, banana being a great source of potassium mixed with rolled oats which are highly nutritious, make up for a great breakfast pair. Bake them a night before, and just grab one on your way to work, can’t be easier right?
- Spinach and kale smoothies 126cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Smoothies are a boon for weight loss as they are easier to digest and stuff up our stomachs better. Particular spinach and kale smoothie are all kinds of healthy. Add a few berries in the mixture and you are good to go.
- Whole wheat pancakes. 230 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
These pancakes are made from whole wheat and flax seeds. They are a perfect delight for people with a sweet tooth.
- Eggs and avocado. 412 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
It’s a protein-packed breakfast, eggs being a powerhouse of protein and avocado is full of healthy fats that make this an ideal breakfast. You can add a toast or two to satisfy your appetite.
- Frozen berries and chia seeds smoothie bowl. 250 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Chia seeds are full of fiber and promote good cholesterol. This breakfast option also goes well when made in low-fat yogurt.
- Protein Waffles. 240 cal/servings | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
These waffles are made from eggs, cottage cheese, rolled oats and vanilla extract. They are full of protein without actually adding protein powder. Also, they taste almost like regular waffles, only better.
- Sweet potato quiche. 255 cal/servings | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
For those of you who don’t have time to cook their breakfasts every day and prefer skipping them instead, this one’s for you. It is prepared using goat cheese, sweet potato, and mixed veggies, along with a little spinach. Bake it once, rejoice it for a week.
While following a diet, it’s important to have meals at regular intervals during the day, lunch is next in line. Lunch is a meal that does not have to be a lot extravagant but enough to satisfy hunger and calorie intake.
Tip: use olive oil instead of refined oils to prep your meals.
Below are a few options for a wholesome lunch meal:
- Sausage and lentil salad 300 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
This meal is a great source of potassium, vitamin-c, fiber and folate.
- Tuna pita bread sandwich. 381 cal/servings | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
The two good things about this dish are the use of pita bread instead of regular white bread and tuna which is rich in proteins. Also, add chickpeas to the tuna mixture, which further adds to the fiber content in the meal.
- Baked tofu bowl. 395 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
This bowl is the best alternative for sushi as baked tofu is placed on sushi rice with baked veggies. It also has all the nutrients and minerals you need to get through the day.
- Grilled chicken lettuce tacos. 360 cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Lettuce taco is a great substitute for regular taco shell, it’s healthy and provides a good crunch to your bite. Also, the grilled chicken filling makes it as delicious as it can be.
- Quinoa and chicken curry rice bowl. 315cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Quinoa is high in fiber and very useful for your gut and weight loss. Also, don’t forget to use brown rice instead of white rice.
Yes! You heard it right. Snacks are an important part of a diet plan to fill in the meal gaps during the day. Its too good to be true that you can actually munch on a few healthy snacks and lose weight as a result, but it’s an authentic fact.
A few healthy snacks that you can include in your diet plan:
- Mixed nuts
- Fruits like apple, kiwi, melons, etc.
- Homemade peanut butter
- Cottage cheese
- Flax and pumpkin seeds
- Dark chocolate
- Celery sticks
Dinner has been a pretty controversial concept in the making of Quick Weight loss Diet Plan because having a heavy dinner late at night won’t help you in losing weight.
Just to complete the calorie intake of 1200-1300 calories per day, here a few dinner options that are both easy and delicious:
- Chipotle chicken soup- 322cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
This soup is both nutritious and spicy. Garnish it with a dash of cilantro and you have a fancy dinner meal ready.
- Grilled honey shrimp- 244 cal/servings | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
A perfect combination of sweet and savory. Add brown rice to the dish, to make it a high fiber diet.
- Spicy zucchini noodle- 96/calories | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
This dish is a very low-calorie dish according to the volume, hence one of the best dining options in terms of weight loss. Cook it with a perfect blend of spices and a touch of garlic, it will soon be your favorite dish.
- Smoked salmon- 117 cal/slice | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, and protein. It is a highly recommended part of a Weight loss Diet Plan.
- Homemade soup with asparagus- 330cal/serving | Top 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Plans
This soup contains one of the most highly nutritious ingredients like quinoa, kale, asparagus, peas, shredded chicken and ginger. It’s like a health potion for all health and fitness lovers.
With this amazing weight-loss diet plan, you will finally shred that extra weight while totally enjoying all these succulent food options. Just remember, going from unhealthy to healthy is a huge life change, just have perseverance and once you start seeing the results it will be totally worth all the efforts.
Also Read:-Best Self care ideas for Women
Nothing Tastes As Good As Being Thin Feels