Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
We all understand that belly fat is always the most embarrassing fat in our bodies. It is both hideous and unhealthy. We all want a flat stomach and tones abs. But gaining the flat belly is not a child’s play.
This thing does not occur overnight. You need to work hard for the belly of your dreams! Here is the best exercise to lose belly fat.
Belly fat is really embarrassing to most people and they lose their confidence because of it. Imagine if you can’t wear your favorite clothes just because your belly is giving you a hard time!
In addition to making you look bad, belly fat causes serious health issues as well. It sticks to your body and it is not at all easy to make it go away.
Most of the people fail to lose belly fat even after working out just because they are not doing it in the right method. We often feel shy and don’t ask for help in reducing our belly fat.
But it’s important that everyone gets proper guidance before starting any kind of workout. If you are a shy person like that, don’t worry! We have got a complete guide for you in this blog. You will easily be able to do flat stomach exercises at home with this step to step guide.
With a little healthy lifestyle and strong commitment, you can make it happen. For this, you need to follow a proper workout and a diet. For a healthy diet, avoid as much as dairy food and fat-containing food. Eat more vegetables and protein.
And for the exercise, we have come up with some really fun work out for you. This can help you lose your belly fat in over a week if you follow it properly. But first, let us list some of the causes which are responsible for the belly fat.
- Hormonal Changes
- 3.Lack of Exercise
- 4.Poor Sleeping Habits
- 6.Poor Diet
Here are the exercises you need to include in your workout routine right away.
Bicycle Exercise | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
This exercise is just like riding a bicycle, but without a bicycle!
- Lie down flat on the floor, keeping your hands behind your head.
- Lift your legs up from the floor into a 90-degree angle.
- Pull your left knee close to your chest while keeping your right leg out.
- Then repeat the same with another leg.
- Begin to rotate your legs as if you are riding a bicycle.
- Repeat this process for 2 sets of 10 reps.
Crunches for Abs | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
This is one of the most common stomach exercises. Crunches help you burn the excess fat in your belly and to tone the abs.
- Lie down on the floor and bend your legs from knees, keeping your hands behind your head.
- Tighten the muscles in your stomach region.
- Raise your upper back and head off the floor using your abs. Exhale while doing this.
- Stay in this position for almost 5 seconds and repeat it.
- Do this for 5 sets of 10 reps.
Leg lifts | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
Leg lifts are extremely simple and easy to do. At first, they won’t feel like much, but after a few sets, your abs will start to burn. This exercise targets your lower abs. This is the best exercise to lose belly fat
- Lie down on your back and then start lifting your body from your hands
- Keep your heels of feet on the ground
- Then slowly lift up your right leg as much higher as you can
- Repeat the same with your left leg
- Do this exercise in 3 sets of 20 reps.
Half seated reverse crunch | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
Half seated reverse crunches are very effective and help to burn the belly fat fast. This exercise targets lower abs, upper abs, and glutes.
- Sit on a mat, flex your knees and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Lean back and support your body on your elbows.
- Lift both your legs off the floor and bring as close as you can to your nose.
- Do this exercise in 3 sets of 15 reps
Sit-ups | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
Sit-ups are again one of the most common exercises to lose belly fat. They target your lower and upper abs.
- Lie on a mat, flex your knees and place your heels on the mat. Engage your core and place your hands on your thighs.
- Lift your head and shoulders off the floor and look at your knees.
- Use your core strength to lift your body off the floor and come to a sitting position.
- Go back down.
- Do this exercise for 2 sets of 12 reps
Russian twist | Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
The Russian twist is a unique and very helpful exercise. It’s a bit tough for beginners, but once you get used to this, it will become fun. This exercise targets your obliques, upper abs, lower abs, and glutes. This is the best exercise to lose belly fat. Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
- Sit on a mat, lift your both legs and keep your knees flexed.
- Lean back a little. Join your palms to balance your body.
- Twist your upper body to the left and then to the right, keeping your legs in the still position.
- Do this exercise for 2 sets of 25 reps
Here are some tips you should keep in mind to make your exercise more effective and safe:
- Before going for any exercise, consult a professional trainer and ask their advice on which workout will be best suitable for your body type. We all have different bodies and different structures. So it’s really important to consult before going for a specific routine. Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
- Be regular. After you have decided on your workout routine, it is necessary that you stick to it. Do the exercises on a daily basis and on a fixed time for the best results.
- You need to make sure that you are doing every exercise in the right method. You should perform the workout once in front of your trusted trainer and let them guide you through it. Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
- Go slow. It is important that you go real slow and steady in your every exercise. There is no rush. Take your time and give your whole self to the workout. Rushing in a workout may cause another issue instead of giving positive results. Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
- If you are eating too much unhealthy food, then you need to cut that out a bit. Exercise won’t affect you much if you don’t follow a healthy diet.
- The last tip is to be consistent. You can not leave the workout in between. Go slow but do not stop. Best Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
Now that you have all the knowledge of how to get rid of that fat stomach, then why wait?
Start your workout and do it with maximum dedication. At first, your body will decline the exercise and it will pain. But later on, once your body gets used to it, you will enjoy every moment of your workout.
Now we understand that exercising is not everyone’s cup of tea, so for them, we have these Top Winter Foods, Low Carb Diet Plans and Healthy Breakfast Ideas that will result in weight loss and ultimately transform your body, without moving a muscle.