Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe:-
Paneer is something that every other person loves having it. Also, there are many benefits of paneer and is much nutritious. So let’s prepare a delicious paneer recipe that is both tasty and healthy at the same time. Get the Restaurant style Super Easy Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe , with many nutritional values. Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Nutritional Values | Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Calories – 90.4 gram
- Protein– 4.6 gram
- Fat – 30 gram
- Iron – 16%
Preparation and Servings | Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- Serves – 2 servings
- Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
INGREDIENTS | Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
- 300 grams of Paneer
- 1 cup chopped Capsicum – red, yellow, or green
- 2 chopped Onions
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 finely chopped red Tomato
- 2 teaspoons of ginger paste
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoon Soya sauce
- ½ teaspoon Chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon Pepper powder
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder or Laal Mirch
- Garam Masala
- Saffron powder or Kesar
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon of Oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ bowl of Cornflour
- ½ bowl maida
- Coriander leaves for Garnishing
Directions for making Gravy for Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe:-
STEP – 1: Take 1 tablespoon oil in a heated pan. Add ginger, garlic, chilies, and chopped onion to it. Cook them for a minute.
STEP – 2: Add the vegetables you want in your gravy. You may add capsicum and beans. Cook the vegetables.
STEP – 3: Add Soya sauce, chili sauce and tomato in the pan in the above mixture.
STEP – 4: Now in the same pan, add 2 cups of water, salt, pepper and all other spices like red chili powder, garam masala. Boil this mixture for a minute.
STEP – 5: Make a liquid paste of cornflour and maida. This is done by taking 2 tablespoons of cornflour and 2 tablespoons of maida. Add this in 1 cup of normal water.
STEP – 6: Add this mixture of cornflour and maida in the previous pan and again boil it for 2 minutes. Paneer Tikka Recipe with Gravy is delicious to cook.
Directions for cooking Paneer cubes for Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
STEP – 1: In a bowl, add 1 cup water, ½ or ¾ cup maida, ½ or ¾ cup cornflour. Mix it well.
STEP – 2: Cut the paneer in cubes and dip them in maida and cornflour mixture.
STEP – 3: Fry these dipped paneer pieces in light oil.
Add these fried Paneer cubes in the prepared gravy.
Your Restaurant style Paneer Tikka with Gravy is ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serving IDEAS: Serve the delicious paneer tikka with fried rice or Hakka noodles for a new and better taste. Else, the Paneer Tikka is complete in itself too. Now you can enjoy the Paneer Tikka Recipe with Gravy.
Also, check out the Top Winter Foods, Low Carb Diet Plans, and Keto Diet plan to help you fight the battle for weight loss, without moving a muscle.
Expert Tips for Best Paneer Tikka Masala
- Gravy or sauce: For the gravy or curry, use ripe, red and slightly sweet tomatoes. Avoid using tomatoes which are too tangy or sour or unripe.
- Curd (Yogurt): For marinating the paneer cubes, use fresh hung curd or use fresh full fat thick yogurt (thick curd). Do not use curd which has become sour.
- How is hung curd made? Hung curd is made by allowing all the whey (water) to drain from fresh curd or yogurt. The curd is bundled in a muslin or cheese cloth, placed on a sieve having a bowl beneath (to collect the whey) overnight or for 4 to 5 hours in the refrigerator. A heavy object like a small pan or pestle is kept on top of the bundle. Use 1 cup of fresh curd (yogurt) to make hung curd for this recipe.
- Paneer: Paneer is firm cottage cheese made by curdling milk with lemon juice or vinegar. It is very easy to make paneer. For making any paneer based curry dish, it is always best to make the paneer at home. If using packaged paneer, then follow the instructions mentioned on the pack before marinating them. Check my Homemade Paneer recipe.
- Grilling or pan-frying: Do not grill or pan-fry the paneer cubes for a long time as this will result in the cubes getting dense and rubbery.
- Consistency: The consistency of the gravy is medium to medium-thick. So add water accordingly to get the consistency you prefer.
- firstly, make sure to marinate the paneer well, else the paneer will not be flavourful.
- also, i have not used any food colour, the colour is due to the addition of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- additionally, cook the tomato base really well else the gravy will taste raw.
- finally, paneer tikka masala can also be flavoured by preparing paneer tikka in tandoor.
Very nice, my favourite dice paneer tikka i like most.
Thanks for your feedback