Hair oil for preventing hair loss
Healthy hair quite desired when it comes to putting forward a smart appearance and looking pretty. It has to be mentioned that thin hair has lots of disadvantages. It seems to drain your looks. In this age of computers and people sticking to their mobile screens all day, we see frequent hair fall happening due to stress and anxiety. This problem is not gender specific. It is prevailing among both men and women. Below are the best Hair oil for preventing hair loss.
Going through the brands
If hair fall is a concern that is eating you, you can tackle this issue by using some major hair oils. You can fight hair loss and find a blossoming bunch of hair by applying these. Some people may find it a bit outdated or messy. But, oiling has a lot of positive effects that follow it. Our hairs are quite sensitive and require a lot of pampering to boost their healthy existence. They need to be appropriately managed to maintain a thick and shiny volume. Some major brands of hair oil are:
1. WOW Onion Black Seed Hair Oil
- If you are facing some severe hair fall issues, then this one will surely prove to be a perfect choice for you. WOW, Onion Black Seed Oil is very suitable for handling cases of frequent hair fall in large volumes.
- This constitutes a blend of several kinds of oil. The significant component is the onion black seed oil. But, apart from that, there are other essential oils as well. Different oils are included for various purposes. Some are there for preventing hair fall. While others are for preventing dandruff. Collectively they impart a glitter to your hair.
- This Onion Black Seed oil is free from any kind of mineral oil or Silicones for that matter. WOW, Onion Black Seed oil works towards giving smooth and tangle-free hair.
- These makes your tresses healthier than those could have ever been. To avoid any sort of chemicals from damaging the hair, the blend includes Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive oil, Coconut oil and Castor oil. These provide a natural treatment that one can receive at home.
- This hair oil has been said to be completely Hexame free. It is prepared with cold-pressed essential oils with the motive of inducing shine to your hair. This product is not at all sticky. It gets consumed by the scalp. So, it does not make your hair messy.
- It does not work according to specific hair types. It is suitable for all hair types. It is very advisable for treating dandruff.
- It is a little expensive, and if you need it for frequent use, it can burn holes in your pocket. But then, by availing discounts that are available online, one can afford this easily.
- Talking about the price, a 200 ml bottle comes at a rate of Rs 599.
2. Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
- So next on the list of top hair oils is this one. Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil is made for that segment of the audience who are concerned with encouraging hair regrowth. This Ayurvedic hair oil aims at fighting scalp conditions such as dandruff and dry hair.
- This is 100% natural. This can be derived by looking at the ingredients. These comprise of Swetha Kutaja leaves, amla, neem, yashti, Karpura, draksha, coconut milk and Bringharaj oil.
- This oil has been created using the cold press technique. This is similar to that used in the previous one. It comes in an attractive bottle and is very easy to use. The bottle itself works as the applicator.
- This blend is completely herbal. It treats the fundamental hair problems such as split ends, damaged hair due to dryness and lack of volume. Hair oil for preventing hair loss.
- It can be easily applied by using the self applicator. More than half of the total users of this product have given positive reviews of using this.
- The only thing that one may not like about this is the strong, pungent smell that it carries. Price is also a bit high. A 100 ml bottle comes at Rs 432. Again, online vouchers with offers and discounts come into the picture.
3. Satthwa, Hair Oil – Hair oil for preventing hair loss
- The highlight, in this case, is that it is chemical-free. All hair related issues can be taken care of with this because it consists of a blend of nine different oils. Hair oil for preventing hair loss.
- The problems that are handled by this one are split-ends, brittle hair, dryness, greying of hair prematurely and damages due to chemicals. This oil has proven to be effective in fighting all of this.
- The composition of this one is an instrumental mix of castor oil, emu oil, almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil and amla oil. All of these have unique powers which work towards nourishing your hair in different ways. These are the significant stimulants for hair loss or hair fall.
- Vitamin E is an added element which provides shine and growth to your hair. A simple massage with this oil is beneficial for nourishing your scalp, stimulating hair follicles and preventing microbial infections that might occur.
- Many major hair problems can be tackled in one go. This is because there are so mainly oils and their individual benefits comprised into one single body. Satthwa hair oil is free of chemicals and paraben.
- A 100 ml bottle of this costs rs 599. By availing offers and deals on online shopping site, one can get it within a specific budget.
4. Himalaya Anti-hair fall oil
- Himalaya anti-hair fall oil has a blend that is unique. It contains neem, bael, Malakai and bhringaraj. Malakai is present along with fenugreek. Both these components work together to provide it with a delightful smell and to make it non-sticky.
- This oil prevents excessive falling of hair and boosts hair growth. When it is massaged frequently in your hair, it strengthens hair follicles and makes them durable enough to lessen any sort of splitting and breakages that might occur. The elements in this oil work very effectively towards improving the overall tensile strength as well.
- This oil is entirely chemical-free. Also, this is very much trusted among the users. This is because of the fact that the brand name is quite popular and regular at the same time.
- A 200 ml bottle of Himalaya herbal anti-hair fall oil costs rs 166. So, you can see that it is highly affordable as well.
5. Parachute Advanced Scalp Therapy Hair Oil
- Now, this one falls under that category of oils which we have seen in our homes since childhood. It is a very regular oil which is considered affordable and beneficial against hair fall. This improves hair vitality, growth and works on the texture as well.
- Regular use advances the growth cycle and gets you a healthy bunch of hair. There should be no reluctance as such in using it because it has been existing for a long time and is used by the majority of the masses.
- The benefits are that it is non-sticky and very lightweight. It comes in many sizes. Some of these are portable and can be carried easily while travelling. If regularly used, Parachute Advanced Therapy hair oil provides any missing supplements to the hair.
- Those who are not fond of coconut may not like this much. This is because it carries a strong smell of coconut. The price is rs 150 for a 100 ml bottle. It contains a lot of minerals.
6. Biotique Bio Bhringraj Hair Oil
- This is a therapy providing a blend of several herbs such as bhringraj, tesu, brahmi, mulethi and amla. Also, it includes coconut and goat milk. So, you can see that all these unique components have a very different formula which is applicable in nourishing your hair. This encourages hair growth and makes your hair problems go away. Also, it prevents hair greying.
- The hair gains it vitality owing to the beautiful effect of this oil. The price is 120 ml for rs 159. The ingredients are aimed towards softening of the hair and nourishing the scalp. It is very lovely and suitable for using daily.
These healthy hair oils are the perfect to keep your hair shiny. Make sure that you buy them at the right price from the market.