About Garnier Hair Colour
A well-known company called Garnier sells a range of hair care and hair colour products. Garnier Nutrisse, a collection of products for permanent hair colouring, is one of their most well-known product lines
- Vibrant shades: Choose from a variety of tones, from neutral hues to strong, colourful hues that let you show your individual style.
- Easy application: Garnier Hair Color is made to be applied easily, enabling you to get salon-caliber results at home.
Nourishing Formula: Infused with nourishing ingredients, Garnier Hair Colour not only provides beautiful colour but also leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth, and revitalized
How to Use Garnier Hair Colour
- Application Process: To guarantee a successful application, adhere to the step-by-step directions included with the Garnier Hair Color kit. Before colouring your complete head of hair, always remember to do a patch test.
- Prepare: To safeguard your hands, put on the kit’s included gloves. Another smart move is to cover your shoulders with a cloak or an old t-shirt to avoid getting paint on your clothes.
- Mix the Colour: To mix the developer and hair colorant, follow the directions on the container. Typically, you’ll find detailed instructions for doing this. Make sure to properly combine them until you obtain a colour mixture that is uniform.
- Section your Hair: For even application, you might want to divide long hair into four sections. Keep the portions separate by using hair ties or clips.
- Apply the Colour: Working your way from the roots to the ends, begin colouring your hair. To apply the colour evenly, use the applicator brush or comb, if one is provided, or your gloved hands. For consistent results, be sure to thoroughly wet each hair strand.
- Wait: Set a timer depending on the suggested processing time specified in the instructions after applying the colour. Depending on the Garnier product you’re using, this period will change.
- Rinse: After the processing period is over, thoroughly rinse your hair in lukewarm water until the water is clear. Hot water should not be used as it will cause the colour to fade more quickly.
- Condition: Apply the included conditioner and leave it on for the allotted amount of time (about 2-3 minutes). The colour is nourished and maintained with the aid of this conditioner.
- Final Rinse: To seal the hair cuticle and maintain the color, rinse your hair once more under lukewarm water
- Style: Style your hair as desired once its’s dry.
Side effects: When used as directed on the label, Garnier hair colour products are generally regarded as safe. However, there is a chance of negative effects with all hair colorants, particularly if the product is abused or if the user has certain sensitivity. The following are some potential negative consequences of using hair colour products.
- Allergic Reactions: The components in hair colour products may cause allergies or sensitivities in certain people. The scalp, face, or neck may exhibit redness, itching, swelling, or a rash as common symptoms of an allergic reaction. Before each application, it is crucial to carry out a patch test as advised to assess sensitivity.
- Irritation: Hair colouring products can occasionally irritate the skin or scalp. During or after application, this could cause a burning or stinging feeling. Those with sensitive skin are more likely to experience this.
- Dryness and Damage: Regular hair colour use can cause dryness and damage, especially if you frequently switch up your hue or use permanent colours. This could make more fragile, frizzy, or prone to breaking.
- Uneven Colour: Uneven colour distribution can happen if the hair colour is not applied evenly or if it is not left on for the prescribed amount of time. If you’re changing from a drastically different natural hair colour, this can be more obvious.
- Fading and colour Change: Due to exposure to sunlight, frequent washings, and the natural fading of the colorant, hair colour might vary or fade over time. The majority of such as Garnier