Best Vitamins and Supplements to Combat Stress
Stress is the most common disorder in the world. In current time, everyone is busy and stressed, but some of are more stressed than others because of their busy life schedule, job pressure, money or health-related problems. Stress can lead to fatigue, headache, digestion problems and irritability or anger. Here are the Best Vitamins to Help Relieve Stress & Anxiety.
Elimination stress completely from life is not possible, but you can mitigate its effect on your personal and mental health by using some stress-relief medicine. Regular exercise, adequate sleep, and good nutrition can also help to reduce stress.
Below the best Vitamins and Supplements are listed to combat with Stress
- Rhodiola Rosea: This is a herb which grows in cold and mountainous regions of Russia and Asia. Its natural nontoxic herb, that helps in simulating body stress and increase stress resistance. Its commonly used for increasing metabolism, energy, strength and mental capacity. Rhodiola Rosea helps the body to resist physically. Best time to take it is, in the empty stomach but not before bedtime. Because of its stimulatory effect. 400–600 mg has been recommended to take to improve stress symptoms and depression. It can take 30 to 40 days to show effects.
- Melatonin: It helps to improve your sleeping pattern, as sleep and mood are closely connected. If you are under stress, adequate sleep is not easy for you. It directly effects on anxiety and your sleeping habit. It is a natural hormone which our body develop if our body is not able to produce melatonin in the required amount. We need to take medicine.0.5 to 5 mg, as prescribed for adults and suggested to take at least 1 hour before going to bed. It is completely safe to take daily. Fruits, grains, vegetables and nuts contain a good amount of melatonin. One of the Best Vitamins to Help Relieve Stress & Anxiety.
- Glycine: It is an amino acid which helps our body to absorb protein. It supports mental health as well as promote muscles development. Glycine increases blood flow in body extremities, which helps to maintain body temperature, and accommodates to get proper sleep and reduce anxiety. Addition of Glycine in the blood through food, reduce high blood pressure and reduce blood sugar level.
- Omega 3: Getting angry very often is a sign of stress. Omega-3 helps to reduce the feeling of anger in substance and taking it regularly lower the level of inflammation and anxiety. Fish oil is the main source of omega-3, that helps a person to reduce anxiety and are essential for normal brain function and development. 250 to 500 mg of Omega-3 has been recommended for adults with a combination of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA lower the risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease and reduce inflammation. Person how to have a risk of heart attack is advised to take up to 1000 MG of EPA and DHA. The amount can vary according to the person’s health condition. One of the Best Vitamins to Help Relieve Stress & Anxiety.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich with L-theanine, including an ability to suppress stress, provides calming effects, combat with anxiety and stress and promote a night of restful sleep. If you are drinking daily 2 to 3 cups of green tea, it reduces the occurrences of psychological distress. But it should be decaffeinated. It helps to preserve cells from damage and prevent from ageing. Green tea also helps to boost your mood, promote calmness and energize your brain.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is well known to a lower level of cortisol hormones which been produced in our adrenal glands and respond to stress. Ashwagandha also helps in treatment is insomnia. It is used as a powder with honey and warm milk to regulate your sleep. It is generally well-tolerated when taken for the short term. Mild side effects are stomach upset, headache has been reported.
- Kava: Kava has relaxing and elated effects. It product calming and sensational effects that lower 70% of anxiety. Kava has sustain called kavapyrones, that react like alcohol to make you calm and happy. This plant also uses to relieve pain, relax muscles and to prevent seizures. It hardly takes 1 to 2 hours to uplift you and its relaxing effects can last longer. However it also has some side effects like you can feel dizziness, headache, and allergic skin reactions. It is suggested that consult with your doctor before consuming it.
- Valerian root: It helps to regulate nerve impulses in the brain and regulate the nervous system. It mostly use in sleeping disorders. Thought Valerian root is safe for use with mild sedative properties, short term side effects like sluggishness and headache have been reported, when it has been taken in high dose. As per researches, it helps in reducing blood pressure, balance hearth rate and emotions.
- Vitamin B-complex: It often used for fatigue and to boost mood. Vitamin B-complex improves your cognitive performance and lifts our spirits. It has a direct impact on brain function, energy level and call metabolism. It also helps prevent infection and support cell growth and health.
Pay attention to your mood and body behaviour, to treat it at an early stage. Stress can be caused by any reason, and treatment completely depends on your conditions. It’s always prescribed to consult with your healthcare before consuming any of them. Your healthcare will help you to figure out which is the best vitamin and treatment you should adopt. . Especially if you are pregnant or already on any medication.