Best Vitamins and Supplements to Combat Stress
Present life style are very different from previous, everyone has specific life stress, job related pressure, health, money and relationship stress, which are very common now. Below are the Best Vitamins and Supplements to Fight Tiredness, Stress and Fatigue.
Stress can occur fatigue, headaches, upset stomach, nervousness, and irritability or anger.
To combat with stress, everyone needs to take proper sleep, good nutrition and several vitamins and supplements, to equip your body.
We rely on unhealthy behavior, like smoking, junk foods, frequent alcohol uses, in order to manage our stress. Without realizing that this can be a cause of negative cycle that’s difficult to break after practicing for a while. In America stress is a contributing factor in the six leading causes including heart disease, cancer, and lung disease.
We recammond to lead a life of less stree, and we’ve outlined simple steps that you can being today. However, learning to manage your stress effectively can literally add years to your life! Below are the Best Vitamins and Supplements to Fight Tiredness, Stress and Fatigue.
7 best vitamins and supplements to help you combat stress are:-
- Rhodiola Rosea:- Its herb that in the cold, mountainous regions of Russia and Asia. Its non-toxic herb commonly known as an adaption herb, that simulates body’s stress response system to increase stress resistance. As per a research 400 MG of Rhodiola, can prevent from sleeping disorder, and can improve your short term memory and concentration problems.
- Melatonin:- Insomnia, which is a sleeping disorder, can be cure by this herb. Melatonin is a natural harmone that regulates your body’s circadian rhythm, or sleep-wake cycle. As a beginner should to start with the lowest dose possible and work up to a higher dose if necessary.
Supplementing have melatonin may help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer if you have difficulties falling asleep related to stress.
- Ashwagandha:- Also known as ‘Withania somnifera’ is an adaptogenic herb, which is found in India, and mostly been used in Indian Ayurveda. Its also a one of the oldest medicinal systems. It enhance your body’s resilience to physical and mental stress
As per a study , which was been conducted on 60 individuals with mild stress, It was been found that its big stress reliever with a small dose of 240 mg of a standardized ashwagandha.
- L-theanine:- L-theanine is an amino acid most commonly found in tea leaves. Ads its ability to promote relaxation and reduce stress without exerting sedative effects.
It has been trusted that supplementing with 200 mg of l-theanine reduced measures of stress, such as heart rate, in response to performing a mentally stressful. It also safe to use without any side-effect.
Drinking L-theanine which is natural component of tea leaves, is unlikely to have any noticeable effect on stress.
- Kava:- Also known as piper methysticum is a tropical evergreen shrub native to the South Pacific island. Kava’s roots has been used traditionally by Pacific Islanders, in order to prepare a ceremonical beverage.
It contains active compound called kavalactones, filles with reduce stress properties and which help to reduce stress.
It can be used as tea, capsules, powder and in liquid form. As per studies Kava may alleviate anxiety via its calming effects.
- B complex Vitamins:- It usually contains all eight kind of vitamins and play a very important role in metabolism by transforming the food we eat into usable energy. This vitamins are also play a very important role in brain and heart functions and their health.
Mainly B vitamins are found in grains, meats, legumes, eggs, dairy products, and in leafy greens.
However, as per a research , it has been found that high doses of vitamins can improve symptoms of stress, such as mood and energy level, by lowering blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine, homocystein is associated with stress and as increased risk of several conditions (heart disease, dementia and colorectal cancer).
A moderate dose of B vitamins can improve your energy level, lower hearth risk, and stress level. This vitamins are generally safe when taken within the recommended doses range.
- Glycine:- Glycine is basically a amino acid that your body use to create protein. It has been researched that glycine help to increase your body’s resistance to stress by encouraging a good night’s rest through its calming effects on the brain and ability to lower your core body temperature.
A good body temperature helps in good sleep . Before going on bed, if you are taking only 3 grams of glycine, you can experience less fatigue the following day, and a improved sleeping quality.
However, it also tolerated by taking 9 grams of glycine on empty stomach before bed, can cause a minor stomach upset.
Few things to remember
Stress can be caused by many things, like job, health, relationship etc factors.
One should to always check with your healthcare before trying any supplements. especially if you are taking other medicines, pregnant, or planning to conceive. Hope you like this article, the Best Vitamins and Supplements to Fight Tiredness, Stress and Fatigue, leave your comments below.
Also Read:- Men’s T20 World Cup Winners List