Aashirvaad Multigrains Atta- Detailed Review
Providing a good and nutritious meal to her family has always been a top responsibility for an Indian homemaker. The majority of Indians, particularly North Indians, rely on wheat for their daily meals. Wheat is a staple grain that is used to make brown bread, rotis, and paranthas. A food staple is a substance that is consumed in large quantities by the majority of the population. Wheat, in addition to being a primary source of grain and calories, also contains significant amounts of protein, vitamins (particularly B vitamins), dietary fiber, and phytochemicals, all of which are needed or helpful to one’s health. Wheat grows well in North India because of the soil, rain, and warmth. Crops grown in a certain location determine a region’s eating preferences. As a result, North Indians began to grow wheat as a significant crop, and it became a staple of their diet.
In this post, we’ll discuss about Aashirvaad, a well-known wheat flour company that has launched Aashirvaad Multigrains Atta. Wheat, soya, channa, oat, maze, and psyllium husk are all listed as ingredients. Aashirvaad Multigrains Atta is unquestionably superior to other Multigrain Attas on the market in terms of taste and texture. In reality, it’s almost identical to wheat flour in terms of flavor and texture.
Aashirvaad Atta with Multigrain is designed to address this issue by combining the unmistakable flavor of rotis with the healthy value of grains. Because of the added fiber, the food is simpler to digest, making it heart-healthy. The increased protein in the atta helps to develop strength, while the vitamins help to boost immunity and the added fiber helps with digestion.
Aashirvaad Atta with Multigrains is India’s No. 1 Atta brand. Made with care in India, utilising grains collected from all around the nation. Fibre is abundant in Aashirvaad Atta with Multigrains, which assists digestion and promotes gut health. This multigrain flour is safe and smooth, ensuring a fit, active, and healthy lifestyle. This Multigrain Atta is made up of a mixture of six different whole grains, including wheat, soya, oats, and others. This nutritious blend of whole grain flours has more protein, fiber, and other minerals. Aashirvaad Multigrain Atta Rotis are softer in texture and have a deeper flavor. With no sacrifice in the flavor or texture of your rotis, Aashirvaad Multigrain Atta provides you with the great nutritional advantages of Wheat, Soya, Channa, Oats, Maize, and Psyllium Husk.
Aashirvaad recognises the significance of flavour and makes no concessions in this regard. The Aashirvaad professionals who manufactured the atta with additional care are behind every Aashirvaad bundle. The careful selection of grains and their proportions in the flour helps the rotis absorb more water, resulting in smooth, soft, and delectable rotis! Aashirvaad Atta with Multigrains is rich in flavour and nourishing nutrition, ensuring that both you and your family stay fit, active, and healthy every day.
One common myth about multigrain atta in general, is that it cannot provide the same tenderness and thickness for your rotis as whole wheat atta. These are, however, just murmurings and unsubstantiated claims. Multigrain atta not only makes delicious soft and fluffy rotis, but it also nourishes your body with its high nutritional value.
Wheat makes about 90% of Aashirvaad Multigrains Atta, with the remaining 10% made up of soya flour, oat flour, psyllium husk, maize flour, and gramme flour. This is a huge turn-off for a lot of smart buyers. The basic wheat atta costs around Rs 30 per kg, whereas the multigrain atta costs around Rs 50 per kg. People who prefer this over wheat flour are being duped.
According to our sources and Amazon user reviews and ratings, additional grains make up only 10% of this total atta. For many individuals, 10 gms per kg and 50 gms per 5 kg is merely a joke in the name of multigrain atta. People also claim that 90% of what you’re eating now is the same wheat flour you were eating before the debut of this not so unique atta; it simply tastes a lot more costly.
The taste is almost the same as the regular, but it is softer. Even though the atta’s texture was expected given that it contains multiple grain flours, it’s reasonable to state that they’re nicely blended and combined, resulting in a smooth, soft roti experience. Many users enjoy this atta and recommend it to others.
One of the main providers of grocery is Ashirvaad. You may often use multi grain atta at home, or you can make your own multigrain atta with a higher percentage of different grains. Multi grain atta has a higher protein value than regular flour. Multi grain atta is strong in dietary fibre, which helps to keep blood sugar levels in check and promote heart health. If you don’t want to try this atta, you may prepare your own multigrain atta at home as described above.