Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Devices
Looking for a soft solution for your hair, and you are not in favor of waxing, shaving and creaming, then you might be looking for some satisfactory solution for you. What if there is a improved version of this. You can go with LASER HAIR TREATMENT. But the thing which bothers us is its cost. Since laser treatments are not cheap and not everyone can afford this. Or if it’s not the price then not everyone is comfortable to go to clinic .So for them here is a solution that you can do your laser hair removal at home! Below are the 10 Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Devices.
Many methods developed over the years, and some are better than others. Today we’ll discuss the one of the most upcoming popular method which is LASER Hair Removal. Yes, this method is now going to be the most popular method in the world. If you want to know that how it works? , is it safe for us at home? Or which device is the right?
Just read the following article carefully and you will be satisfied. But before moving forward let’s have a glance over the wonderful products and follow the instructions and the precautions for the products which we have to perform before purchasing or using the product at home.
Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Machines
There are many hair removal machines of different brands and features and we gets so confused that which is right for us. The market has a variety of machine but not all of them are efficient. Before purchasing them you should have a case study of the product. Some of the machine are good in price while some are cheap. Now what to choose for ourselves? To know this read the following for more details. Laser Hair Removal Devices
Laser Hair Removal At Home – Increasing Popularity
In this busy world when we didn’t get time for sleep then how one can manage time for their skin treatment. Since it takes a lot of time in waxing and we have to suffer a lot of pain while doing that. Another method which we can use is shaving we have to suffer which the bumps on our screen. So to avoid such problems you can remove your hair with the help of laser treatment at home.
In one investment you and your family members can use it. Pay for this machine at once and use it as many times. Isn’t this a perfect offer for us. All you need to do is keep in mind the following precautions and safety measures and that’s it you are half way done. 10 Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Devices.
Which Hair Removal Machine Is Perfect For You?
Now it’s difficult for us to choose to go with which brand or which is best for us. To clear this confusion follow the mentioned instructions and they will lead you to your destination.
o Consider your hair color
o Consider the machine according to your skin type.
o Check the extra features and certificates
o Hair Color & Skin Tone
o Pain Factor
o Eye Protection
o Time Commitment
Home laser hair removal might seem like a great solution to your particular issue, but there are lots of points to consider when choosing a device. Let’s run through some of the things you should know before you buy.
- Consider your hair color
As we know that laser treatment is done on the basis of hair color. Light skin and dark hairs makes a great blend. So you have to keep in mind that whichever Machine you prefer it should match with your needs. Before buying do check for which type of hair color it is made for. One of the best 10 Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Devices.
- Consider the machine according to your skin type.
It’s very important to know that your skin can bear the laser rays or not. And of which intensity they can bear. All have different skin types so before buying select machine accordingly. Laser Hair Removal Devices
Check the extra features and certificates
This will help you know more about the machine and you should also check that the machine won’t harm you. Check all the details, institutions, precautions carefully and then buy it.
Laser machines are not so expensive but not so cheap good machines can also cost you good amount.
- Pain Factor
Some laser device cause a little pain to you. A little sensation as if a rubber is pulled against your skin. You have to make yourself strong to bear this pain for 30-40 minutes for the session.
- Eye Protection
Laser can be proved as a damaging ray to your eyes. You need to be very careful about this. You can protect your eyes by wearing a proper kit before using it.
- Time Commitment
Some laser treatment do not work instantly. They show the results after a long time and have to perform treatment again and again until the complete results are not seen. These can cause you a little worry and stressed and can give you lots of pain. The bumps are seen on the treated area due to over and over use.
Now bringing you to the top 10 products of our list
1. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Removes hairs instantly and effectively.
• Easy to work with.
• Less expensive as the other the laser machines.
• Doesn’t work on blonde, white, gray or red hair
• Not suitable for use on areas with tattoos
• It takes time and patience
2. Smooth Skin Gold IPL Hair Remover | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Effectively removes unwanted hair
• Enough flashes for six years of full body treatments
• Two year warranty
• Works on a broad range of skin tones
• Yes, it still hurts
• More expensive than many
• Not effective for all skin and hair colors
3. LumaRx IPL Hair Removal Device | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Effective for hair removal
• Small and easy to handle for treating facial areas
• Well priced
• Reasonably rated by Amazon purchasers
• It hurts
• Time and patience required
• Not effective on light blonde, grey, white or red hair
• It too small to tackle large areas like legs and arms
4. Philips Lumea Comfort IPL Hair Removal System | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Less painful than other IPL systems
• Small and easy to hold and control
• Lower priced than many
• Greatly reduces hair regrowth
• It still hurts
• Long list of restrictions for use
• Not as effective as some
• Eye protection recommended
5. Silk’n Flash & Go Hair Removal Device | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Effective at diminishing hair
• Easy to change lamp cartridges
• Less painful than some
• Small and easy to handle
• Requires eye protection
• Lamp life can be less than promoted
• Treatments can irritate or burn skin
• Takes a lot of time and patience
6. Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Good for men and women
• Works with time and patience
• Long cord makes it convenient to use
• Fast treatment times
• Cannot be used to remove facial hair
• shape can make it difficult to use on hard to reach areas
• Does not work for everyone
• Can cause pain and skin irritation
7. Me My Elos Touch Permanent Hair Reduction System | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Effective on a wide range of hair colors including blonde
• Effective on a broad range of skin tones
• Less painful than many
• Well rated by users
• Among the most expensive
• Replacement cartridges are super spendy
• Not effective for everyone
• Can cause skin sensitivity
8. Silk’n Sensepil Professional Grade Home Hair Removal Device | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Corded unit means no worries about dead batteries
• Works well even on sensitive skin
• Large treatment spot size
• It hurts, of course
• Hard to tell what areas you’ve already treated, so you may miss spots
• Not effective for everyone
• Must wear special eye protection while using it
9. Veet Infini’Silk Pro Hair Removal System | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Comfortable in the hand, so it’s easy to use
• Corded system allows for longer use times
• Effectively removes hair for most people
• Large head allows for greater coverage, more quickly
• It still stings
• Cannot be used on tatooed skin
• Not effective on all skin types and hair colors
• Not for use on the face
10. Braun Gillette Venus Silk-Expert IPL 5001 Hair Removal System | Laser Hair Removal Devices
• Effective and reducing hair and regrowth
• Fits well in hand
• Fast treatment times
• Automatic skin sensor adjusts on the fly
• It still hurts
• Pretty spend as compared to others
• Some complaints about short shelf life
• Can be difficult to use on chin and upper lip
Hope you like this article 10 Best At-Home Laser Hair Removal Devices., please leave your comments below.
Enjoyed every bit of your article.Really thank you! Keep writing.